Wednesday, September 2, 2015

The Bettie Page Vibe-A-Go-Go

The Bettie Page Vibe-A-Go-Go.



It came in a very discreet packaging with no logos or anything about being an adult toy one shipping box.  When you open it there's a beautiful box decorated with Bettie Page. Inside is a beautiful keychain and Bettie Page collectible card. I was surprised how soft and smooth the silicone felt. The head of the vibrator is flexible and easily bendable. I really like how this toy has no seams. It is easy for me as someone with a small vagina who likes to start off easy and soft. Sending pictures to my lover made it better. I love sending videos to my lover playing with this toy. It goes really well and you can see it penetrating me perfectly. Sending pictures and videos to your lover could really turn them on and get em wanting u bad. This toy is perfect for it.

Use it with four Triple A batteries. Perfect for being on the go, being spontaneous with yourself or lover. The color is black and gives you an exclusive and sexy appeal. 8in from the top to bottom, 1.5 head. This vibe is very powerful and will no doubt spoil you. I like to warm up and use the lowest setting or as a dildo at first. Simply press the bottom button to increase pleasure or turn it off.



My lover came home to me and I excitedly pulled it out and showed it off. I teased him a little bit and rubbed it all over my body and licked the tip. It was dirty but I know how much he loves my juices. He thought this is a great vibe. He played it with his mouth and the toy at the same time. I orgasmed fast and thought oh no, I already finished! It really turned him on. We used this toy together for our first time and he was so hard and wild. He enjoyed every minute and I was so wet.

I would recommend this to someone who some to more experience as the vibration is powerful. Also to someone who needs a straight style versus a curved toy. This would be great for someone who wants clitorial play, a simple and sleek design and for someone who has a low cervix, a curved toy may not be for them. It is a perfect length and not too large at the tip. It is 8 inches, has 3 powerful vibrations and every time you buy a Bettie Page toy, you get a exclusive Keychain and Collectible card. It is Phthalate Free, made from Silicone and water resistant but not waterproof.

This is a perfect toy for a young person who may have a few toys and ready to upgrade. The quality is amazing and I'm happy about my selection.



I do wish this toy was a bit quieter and it's not able to use it in a bath tub. If you need something powerful and quiet then this toy may not be for you. Also between changing vibrations, the toy does stop for a quick second and is not anal safe.

Purchase the Bettie Page Vibe A Go Go from:http://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=25496

Check put other Bettie Page Toys at http://www.lovehoney.com/brands/bettie-page/
Disclosure: I received this at no cost for my honest review from Lovehoney, (http://lovehoney.com/) all opinions are stated my own and is not biased from receiving this.

No comments:

Post a Comment