Tuesday, September 15, 2015

LELO Magic Wand


Ahhhh. A wand that fits my needs perfectly for playing with my labia and clit. The color is beautiful and I love the gold with it. I wish I got the one in white but they didnt have it available at Good Vibrations. My top color choices are Pink, White and Purple. I'm just super girly. Anyways, the wand is perfect for me. Its not too strong or too weak. Super easy to recharge and came with a sample Lelo Moisturizer, sample UberLube packet, a charger and a beautiful black bag. I love that it comes with a black bag to put your massager in. I dont like to stack boxes and play tetris. I bought this toy because I really wanted the Original Magic Wand. But I might need to work my way up there as I am pretty sensitive and get turned on extremely fast.

There's two sizes in the magic wand. If you need a softer vibe in vibration but also can be powerful the Medium. If you need more powerful vibrations get the Large.

My only negative thing to say is that I wish I could put an attachment like how the original magic wand does so it doesn't kill your mood from switching. If that doesn't bug you, then this would be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment