Sunday, September 6, 2015

Intimacy after a baby

Being intimate with my partner is much harder after having my son. Before my son, we would have date nights that consisted of movies, food and sex. We had date nights almost every day. I really enjoyed our time together and I love sex.

He is working all day and spending the whole day with our son. It's pretty exhausting. Caring a child is hard. Making time for intimacy i am trying to balance the two and tell you about it. Though it's not always possible to find time. It's worth a try. I introduced lingerie and toys to spice the relationship. It brought us closer. Having a schedule for the baby go to sleep is important. I find that havong two naps is a great amount because you get to reenergize before going to sleep. My son just turned 1 year old recently and he is much more active. It takes more time to tire him out. Playing with him, getting toys and giving bath usually does the trick. 

Having an open mind, finding time and enjoying the time with my him made our life less stressful. We aren't fighting, giving affection and being good to eachother. I love sending him
pictures of my underwear and some cute stockings while he is at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment