Tuesday, March 15, 2016

When your baby won't sleep

Sometimes I was ready in the mood for some lovin, if you get what I mean, a good make me have a huge orgasm and a wild night which usually would've been blowjobs to eachother, choking, spanking and ass grabbing. Yum those were the days. Sometimes involved a camera or some make him hard lingerie to give him a remembrance of the night. 

Those were the days before we had a child, and yes we plan to have at least one, maybe two more.

Well now it's like my son is almost a toddler, which means more active mind and less cuddles and sex for me.

Well one of the things I do is give him a bath, turning off all the lights except the soothing nightlight or using a lullaby and being patient. 

Another one which I can't do is doing the old Cry it Out method. Oh my heart hurts just thinking about it. You know, you let the child cry and cry until he/she falls asleep. Sigh, big sigh.

Both can be so exhausting on the parent that by the time the child is asleep, you want to sleep too!

Now I personally think the best one is being with Grandma and going somewhere else but you can't always do that!

So as I cuddle him to sleep, hopefully I can get away and get a good one tonight.

Something very helpful is setting up that baby monitor and using it so you know when baby is moving or rolling that they might wake up and won't ruin the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment