Friday, March 11, 2016

Svakom Lester

Just finished with myself with this toy by Svakom. It's the Lester or the Lucas I'm not sure because the description says Lucas but the box says Lester. Weird but whatever. At first I thought Vibrators with the rabbit clit part were pointless and I was trying to turn it so it got out of the way but then I was like ugh I can't even move this toy in and out. So i just let it sit and then became a small O that turned into a large O. I think I probably come too easily but during sex I can come more than once and not with a toy. Odd right? This one is much thicker and so the strength for the clip is so pleasurable! The toy itself was a bit more wider than my needs and so it felt like it was hard to move forwards and backwards repeatedly. When I finally let the clit part sit, then came my big O about 2 minutes in. 😂 yeah, When its just me it takes me only 5 mins max to do the whole bang again. From my personal opinion on a scale of 1-10 of how big that O was, well I was saying OH YES YES YES so I'd say about a 9 maybe 9.5. I'd rate this toy a 7 as far as the width is not right for me andI dont think that it's waterproof because of the plug isnt covered up. Its pretty attractive looking and gets very strong. I used the lowest setting since I dont like it too strong. You can use it for 48 hours, on a 2.5 charge. 

Playing every other day or every two days and so far the charge is still going! I love that it still turns on and feels amazing! I do have to stretch my vagina a bit though to use it comfortably but I love that it still works! Perfect for when my son is napping and I just need a quick make myself feel good!

The packaging is pretty simple and basic until you see the thing you wanted the most! It comes with a beautiful pouch and perfect for discretion. 


Disclosure: I bought this toy discounted and decided to do a review on it. This is not a sponsored review and I did not get this free.




No comments:

Post a Comment