Saturday, November 14, 2015

Orion Sex Leather Thigh Spreader

The Orino thigh spreader is a easy access spreader at the thigh similar to a leg spreader bar you put it on like a vest and clip the thigh cuffs to the vest. I have very thin legs and the adjustable cuffs were very easy to use. It is used for fantasy and not to restrain your partner and resist for pleasure. It is tricky at first since there is a harness and two cuffs figuring out what hooks to what and where. There is a belt loop in the front to put on like a jacket. Then you put the cuffs through your leg and you can adjust the belt loop on your thighs if you need to adjust. I like to slip it on like wearing socks or stockings and then finally use the clip to hook onto the top to the thighs. Using it during sex with my lover was very nice. It helped me hold my legs in the air and the same position.

If you like to switch positions this may ruin your mood but it definitely intensified our experience since my legs didn't get tired and were not annoying to use. It spread my thighs much wider than usual and kept them close to my chest without getting tired. The material is wonderful and very sturdy. It is not used for non-consensual sex as it's easy to take off with my hands without any other restraints like cuffs or rope. You can adjust it with having your hands restrained but I personally don't like using restraints unless I'm laying on my back and still comfortable.

Orino Sex Leather Thigh Spreader is available here for almost $12: http://www.amazon.com/Orino-Sex-Leather-Access-Spreader/dp/B00PILZX6M/ref=sr_1_6?m=A3APE9AZBNBMYJ&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1442903889&sr=1-6

Some other products available is the Spreader Bar, Bed Restraints, 3 Piece Butt Blug in 3 Sizes and many more!






No comments:

Post a Comment