Monday, November 2, 2015

Blue Motion Nex 2 by Ohmibod


The $129 Blue Motion Nex 2 by Ohmibod for is a bluetooth enabled vibrator. A beautiful pink and blue base with a heart to control the strength and mode. The box is wonderful displayed of what you need to know about your toy, included a white satin bag, the massager and a usb charging cable. It is wifi enabled and can also use in a wireless range of up to 26ft. You partner can control your vibe while away or you can use it solo. A full charge can give you almost 2 hours of pleasure. It's perfect for me when my love is away and I need a little bit of love and attention. Knowing he can control I orgasm can intensify my pleasure. I am so thankful for Ohmibod for kindly sending me this magnificent toy free of charge for a review.

Connecting the Ohmibod Remote App to the massager is very easy. Simply download the app for android or iPhone, go to your bluetooth settings and connect while your toy is blinking and not charged.  When you use the remote you can control the Massager even in ways of rhythm, taps, voice and log in an orgasm. Its great because you can interact while your partner is away, you can send them pictures and talk dirty while you have your play session. 

One of my favorite things about the Blue Motion Nex 2 is the shape. The curved toy is perfect for reaching my G spot and reaching a full potential orgasm. I love that I can choose different modes of play depending on how hard and hard I want it. It does take awhile to charge so when you're itching to play make sure you give it a good charge to last you through your orgasm.

It has very strong vibrations but is not the quietest toy. Also it is made of silicone so it's best to keep it inside the white satin bag provided to avoid any unwanted dust.

Shop the whole line here: http://shop.ohmibod.com

Download the free app for most of the Ohmibod line here:http://www.ohmibod.com/app/



Watch a teaser video of the Ohmibod app:

No comments:

Post a Comment