Monday, October 19, 2015

Stella G Spot Vibrator-Pink


The G Spot Vibrator is rechargeable and such an amazing price! Only $45 with prime and it comes in pink and purple. It is 100% waterproof and made from medical grade silicone! Very easy to clean and you don't need to worry about it breaking in the shower or the bath-tub. It also comes with a beautiful bag to store it in discreetly.

I ordered this on amazon and received it in just 2 days! I love prime! It is very smooth texture and pretty quiet for a strong vibration toy! There is also a guarantee, love it or get your money back! Being a personal intimate massager, a warranty like this can be hard! I love this design as it is curved and reaches my g spot very easily. This could be harder for someone if their g spot is located differently. Charging it is really easy, it comes with a usb and you can add it to any outlet that has a usb input. It has 7 modes to let you reach your personal pleasure! I love that it has variety of different vibration patterns.

Disclosure: I received this product at a discount for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment