Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Divine Intentions

Divine intentions is a adult toy company that produces Religious and Non-Denominational toys and made from high-quality silicone. They offer the two catergories to remain respectful to people who believe in religion. Some toys they offer are a Bible Thumper, Jackhammer Jesus, and Buddah.

The $55 Celtic Wonder Rod in Marbled Red is 6in and 3/4 high. It has a 1in and 1/4 in diameter made from silicone. It is very bendable and flexible. Perfect to reach the G spot easily. It has circles around it that is just like the Celtic Knot symbol throughout the head, shaft and the base. The base is a nice triangular design and which makes it easy to
ride or anal stimulation. The base is meant to suction to the shower tile and enjoy it from different positions. It can be easily cleaned and sterilized. I actually microwave my silicone toys to prevent the silicone being burned from a hot metal pot. It truly will make you feel so good coming all over this Irish piece. I cherish my good old mate every bit with this toy.

The $59 Virgin Mary in Marbled Blue is 7in and 3/4 high. She has a 1in and 3/4 diameter which is fairly wider than the Celtic Wonder. She is very bendable and flexible with a smaller base. The Base has two weighty balls that represent her shoes to gives the base more independence to stand. I am not religious so I enjoy every bit of this. I love that she looks like she is praying with a heart pregnant belly.  The back has waves in her hair to increase dual stimulation to feel that intense climax by just adding this amazing feature! Since her face is so detailed, cleaning her eyes and lips may want you to go again! Sorry, but why not come again! I know I did!

Also, being made from high quality silicone it is best to clean it throughly as some crevices can get on the eyes and the hair.  I wouldn't recommend this to someone who doesn't like too much detail, or may be easily offended. Try something new and don't forget, only you will know what you came all over.

Disclosure: I received this from Divine Interventions for my honest review. All opinions are my own and unaffected by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment