Monday, August 31, 2015

The Minamo by Tenga


The Minamo comes in a soft blue with a edged bottom in a wavy pattern. Its tip is curved for reaching the g-spot easily and comes in a very subtle and  is so squishy outside and firm inside. It feels very realistic. Soft and gentle. I love how it fits my slender and long body well.  The length is 6.75 by 1.5 diameter.

I think it has a target audience of someone who likes convenience, easily put their toy away. The Minamo design is extremely well thought out from every angle The way it charges and stores in it's case, the toy being soft and easy on one side and smooth and bumpy on another. It's great for outer play and insertion. The toy has 2 buttons one to increase vibration and one to turn off. There are four vibrations, Low, Medium, High and Pulsating. Pulsating is my favorite. I would rate it a 2 out of 5 from quiet to loud.

I'd recommend this for someone who likes long and thin toys like me. I enjoyed it so much. My favorite thing to do with this toy is to rub it on the outside on my clit and labia and then insert. It is very quiet.


This is the shop list of the Iroha line by Tenga
 https://iroha-tenga.com/en/shoplist/

I want all of them and especially the Yuki, Midori, Mikazuki.
I received the Minamo by Tenga. This was given to me free of charge for my honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced by anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment